Find helpful information on visiting hours, parking, places to stay, dining and other visitor services.
11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
MICU and SICU
Open visiting hours with the exception of the following time periods:
7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Visits for MICU and SICU patients are restricted to immediate family only.
- Only two people are allowed to visit a patient at any given time.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to visit.
Grandparents and siblings: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
General public: 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Inpatient Behavioral Health
Noon to 1 p.m.
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Parking at Holy Spirit Hospital
Park for free in the main lot in front of the hospital and take the courtesy van to the main entrance, or pull up to the front and enjoy free valet parking.
Parking at other Holy Spirit Locations
All of our outpatient locations provide convenient parking. Find parking information for each facility here.
If you wish to stay nearby while a loved one is being treated at the hospital, we can provide you with a list of local lodging establishments. You can ask for it from our case management staff.
While it is not standard policy to allow family members to stay overnight in a patient’s room, we will sometimes make exceptions. The patient’s health care team and the nurse manager or house supervisor will decide if an exception can be made.
Visitors to Holy Spirit Hospital have two delicious dining options:
The Hearth at Holy Spirit
The Hearth features a variety of entrees, soups and specials, along with a full salad bar and frozen yogurt. Cash only.
Breakfast:7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Lunch:10:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Dinner:4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Located just inside our main entrance in the atrium. Cash only.
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Other Visitor Services
- Gift shop - located just off the main lobby.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- ATM - Two machines, one just off the main lobby and the other in the Medical Arts Building
- Newspapers - The Patriot News, The Sentinel and U.S.A Today can be purchased from machines outside the front entrance. (A limited number of complimentary copies are available at the main information desk.)
- Library - Holy Spirit provides a library of educational resources related to specific health needs. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal Service - Mailbox is located adjacent to the elevators on the first floor.
- Pastoral Care - Pastoral Care is available around the clock. Contact the Holy Spirit operator to reach the staff members on call. The hospital chapel on the first floor is open 24/7.