Preparing for Your Appointment
Do you have an appointment at one of the practices listed under Physician Practices? If so, please bring the following items with you on the day of your appointment:
1. Your completed Patient Registration Form. Look for the downloadable PDF beneath the listing for the Family Health Center you plan to visit. (If the patient is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.)
2. A completed Consent Form - (PDF). (Please download, print out, complete and bring the form with you.)
3. A completed Health History Form - (PDF). (Please download, print out, complete and bring the form with you.)
4. Insurance cards - primary and any secondary medical coverage.
5. A list of all current medications.
6. Referral authorization form from your primary care physician, if required for a specialty visit. (This may not be necessary if you are not being seen in a specialty setting.)
7. The means to pay for your visit. If you do not have insurance coverage, or if your insurance coverage indicates a copay, payment will be expected at time of service. We accept cash, check and all credit cards, except for American Express.
8. If you have any forms that have to be completed by a physician or a member of the practice at the time of your visit, please present them to the check-in clerk.
Thank you for choosing Spirit Physician Services, Inc. (SPSI)!