The Spirit of Women Program
When you motivate and inspire women to make positive changes in their lives, amazing things happen.
Empowering Women to Make Healthy Choices
At Holy Spirit, we realize the pivotal role that women play in health and wellness decisions for themselves and their family members. That’s why we participate in Spirit of Women, a national initiative committed to changing the way women experience health care. As a designated Spirit of Women hospital, we belong to a strong network of over 150 exclusive hospitals in more than 100 cities across America.
Spirit of Women member-hospitals believe that being healthy is more than just an annual appointment with your health care provider. Being healthy is also about enjoying good times with family and friends while working towards better overall wellness of mind, body and spirit.
At Holy Spirit, we strive to help women make healthy choices by providing education in the form of fun, interactive events hosted by our Spirit of Women program. Some of these events are just for our Spirit of Women members, and some are open to the general public.
Upcoming Spirit of Women Events
February 21, 2015: Day of Dance -- Registration opens January 5
SAVE THE DATE
May 8, 2015: Girls’ Night Out Harrisburg
November 6, 2015: Girls’ Night Out Carlisle
Become a Spirit of Women Member Today
Your free Spirit of Women membership comes with exclusive perks and opportunities, including:
- A free quarterly newsletter that gives you advance notice of upcoming events
- Diverse educational programs offered quarterly for members only
- Fun and informative community wellness events, such as "Girls Night Out"
- Family-friendly wellness events, such as "Day of Dance"
- Free health screenings
- Educational support materials
- A Spirit of Women membership keycard that gets you access to special offers, discounts and savings at many local businesses participating in our Rewards Partner Network
Membership is fast and easy. Just click on the link below, which takes you to our online membership application form, and start enjoying member benefits! For more information, contact Megan Atticks, program coordinator, at 717-972-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.